Thursday 7 June 2012

Banarasi Silk Saree the New Epitome of Fashion, Style and Class


As my cousin’s wedding was getting nearer, I was getting perplexed with the idea as to what to wear for my special cousin’s wedding to look different and unique from the crowd.  The last thing I wanted was to look like one of the trendy girls wearing the same trend fashion clothes. Although, I look great in western dresses but this time I wanted to look different and recreate my image.

Latest Designer Saree
My mom suggested me to wear a saree for the wedding. I liked the idea and began my search for the perfect party wear saree online. Being in America, there are not much local saree shops for fashion stores for Indian garments. Thanks to online shopping and online fashion shopping stores, you get all the variety and latest saree designs online as you get in those local saree shops in India.

I browsed through the pages of all online saree shops until I came across Gravity fashion. I was simply spellbound with their amazing collection and variety of lehenga sarees online, designer sarees, bandhej sarees, party wear sarees and pure banarasi silk sarees. Though the latest design party wear sarees in chiffon and net sarees captivated my attention, but this was not something I was looking for.

Just then the image of Vidya Balan in pure banarasi silk saree struck me. She looks like a perfect epitome of class, pride, and womanhood in her Sabyasachi pure banarasi silk saree.

 
Designer Banarasi SareeThe Sabyasachi saree designs in pur banarasi silk fabrics are simply fabulous and can make any woman look astounding with their striking appeal, traditional glamour and oozing feminity.


So girls, if you are thinking of sarees online shopping, go for banarasi silk sarees from gravity fashion. Not only is this collection of banarasi silk sarees online at gravity fashion made from the highest quality banarasi silk, but these are also designed and created by the best and most famous fashion designers under inspiration from Sabyasachi saree designs to give you the best banarasi silk sarees at a competitive price. I am sure you can’t ask for more.

Ever wondered, how much nice it would be to catch the attention of the entire gathering and all the guests present at the wedding function with your stunning looks and glamorous appeal without having to compromise on the traditional element and making your elders happy with your cultural charm. You will be surprised to know, that these days western look is out and looking traditional is the flavor of the season set by our favorite and popular bollywood diva, Vidya Balan with her banarasi silk sarees.

So girls, it is time to shun your western outfits and wrap yourselves in pure banarasi silk sarees as the new epitome of fashion and class.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot dear for this information..I was also having a confusion in choosing sarees for weddings.Now i got an idea.I used to have Indian Sarees from http://www.cbazaar.in/ an online shopping store,they have a large variety of Sarees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing collection of dresses.Indian Apparels are very much famous across the globe.Sarees You have shared with us is really looking glamrous.

    Buy Bollywood Saree

    ReplyDelete